Planning a business trip or holiday?
Getting your Visa approved & enjoying a hassle-free trip will be much easier if you follow these helpful tips!
Always sign the back of your passport.
Check dates, name, and passport number on your visa before departing.
Remember to sign your visa application form before submitting.
Give yourself sufficient time to obtain a visa before travelling.
Make sure you submit the correct requirements to obtain a visa.
Interesting Passports, Visas and Other Entry Requirements/ Facts:
Travel documents can take time to organise. Find out exactly what you need for your next trip and give yourself plenty of time – www.visaszone.co.za
- Check your passport has not expired and will not expire during your trip.
- Apply for a second passport if travelling frequently.
- Keep copies of your passport and other travel documents, in case they are lost or stolen.
- Carry a copy of your passport at all times, in case you are asked for personal identification.
- Ask your Visas Zone Consultant if you require a visa for your trip?
Many countries require an entry visa or travel permit before you may enter the country. Find out if you need a visa before you leave or if you are able to get one at the point of entry (airport, land border, sea port). In most cases, you will have to apply to the Embassy or Consulate of the country you plan to visit in advance. Ensure you obtain the right visa for your trip (i.e., tourist, volunteering, study, work). Never overstay your welcome at any destination and make sure about the validity of the visa before you depart from your country of residence.
Some countries require evidence (in the form of a certificate) that you have had the appropriate vaccinations before you may enter the country. Check with your doctor, bearing in mind that some inoculations must be administered well in advance of travelling. Visas Zone requirements stipulate those countries requiring these inoculations.
Other Possible Entry Requirements
- Proof of access to sufficient funds (if you are carrying a credit card, it is advisable to carry a statement proving your credit limit
- A return or onward ticket
- Proof of accommodation booked for at least the first night
- International Travel insurance
Other Official Documents
Some countries require you to carry identification at all times, including proof of your immigration status in the country.
Depending on where you travel, you may require only your country’s driver’s licence to drive or rent a vehicle. However, some countries require an international driving licence.
As from 01 December 2019, South African passport holders will require a visa for entry into Tunisia.
Please note that peak season’s approaching quickly for various holiday destinations and the following Consulates/ Embassies create the most delays when applying for visas: (Based on South African passports, all foreign passport please enquire within)
We are pleased to announce the introduction of our “e-Visa Application Form” concept.
Notice Newsletter Subscription
If you would like to receive news about VISA updates, please sign up to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.