Travelling this December Holiday? – Delayed Visa Processing Times
Are you looking forward to your December holidays?
Have you started the visa process?
Please note that peak season’s approaching quickly for various holiday destinations and the following Consulates/ Embassies create the most delays when applying for visas: (Based on South African passports, all foreign passport please enquire within)
- Australia – processing can take up to 30 – 45 business days. Therefore, if planning to visit for Christmas, you need to lodge your applications at least two months in advance!
- Austria – processing strictly 15 business days – you may only apply 90 days before your arrival in Austria.
- Canada – processing can also take up to 20-25 business days – you may only apply 90 days before your arrival in Canada
- Czech Republic – processing strictly 15-20 business days – you may only apply 90 days before arrival.
- Netherlands –processing time up to 15 business days (All approvals now come directly from their International Home Office and no longer nationally) – you may only apply 90 days before your arrival in the Netherlands and no less than ten business days before your departure to the Netherlands (excluding submission and collection date)
- Spain – processing time is strictly 15-20 business days – you may only apply 90 days before your arrival date.
- United States of America – CURRENTLY AVAILABLE APPOINTMENTS RANGE BETWEEN December 2019 and January 2020, DEPENDING ON EACH PROVINCE. NOTE: Applicants may apply in any province, therefore, contact your Visas Zone Consultant to secure your slot now. We have excellent relationships with all appointment centres, and they generally help where they can.
Estimated Closures this Festive Season for Embassies, Consulates and Lodgement Centres that Visas Zone submit to on a regular basis.
Follow these helpful Visa tips to enjoy a hassle-free business trip or well-deserved holiday.
Aaron Motsoaledi has signed a waiver which allows foreign children to enter the country without carrying additional supporting documents such as birth certificates and consent letters
Notice Newsletter Subscription
If you would like to receive news about VISA updates, please sign up to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.