Travelling this December Holiday? – Delayed Visa Processing Times
Are you looking forward to your December holidays?
Have you started the visa process?
Please note that peak season’s approaching quickly for various holiday destinations and the following Consulates/ Embassies create the most delays when applying for visas: (Based on South African passports, all foreign passport please enquire within)
- Australia – processing can take up to 30 – 45 business days. Therefore, if planning to visit for Christmas, you need to lodge your applications at least two months in advance!
- Austria – processing strictly 15 business days – you may only apply 90 days before your arrival in Austria.
- Canada – processing can also take up to 20-25 business days – you may only apply 90 days before your arrival in Canada
- Czech Republic – processing strictly 15-20 business days – you may only apply 90 days before arrival.
- Netherlands –processing time up to 15 business days (All approvals now come directly from their International Home Office and no longer nationally) – you may only apply 90 days before your arrival in the Netherlands and no less than ten business days before your departure to the Netherlands (excluding submission and collection date)
- Spain – processing time is strictly 15-20 business days – you may only apply 90 days before your arrival date.
- United States of America – CURRENTLY AVAILABLE APPOINTMENTS RANGE BETWEEN December 2019 and January 2020, DEPENDING ON EACH PROVINCE. NOTE: Applicants may apply in any province, therefore, contact your Visas Zone Consultant to secure your slot now. We have excellent relationships with all appointment centres, and they generally help where they can.
Thailand Pass registration and the US$10,000 health insurance requirement for foreign visitors will be lifted from 1 July 2022.
Just as the world has changed since the outbreak of a pandemic, so too has the business landscape. Our clients have experienced changes in our service module and will continue to do so in the future. We must adapt to these changes in order to provide them with the best possible service.
As many have experienced, the travel industry is in a state of flux as countries around the world implement new visa regulations.
Notice Newsletter Subscription
If you would like to receive news about VISA updates, please sign up to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.