e-Visa Application Forms
Visas Zone, leading the pack again!
We are pleased to announce the introduction of our “E-visa application form” concept.
Visas Zone has launched through its website an e-visa application portal to help streamline certain visas.
It is a new and user-friendly online visa portal process for many nationals, and the main objective is to save you time! The process consists of the applicant completing the online questionnaire and submit it to us for processing! Visas Zone also provides payment on the applicant’s behalf and after completion, deliver your passport with visa to a home or office address!
The following countries have been linked and ready to use:
- One-stop-shop visa solution.
- No more lengthy handwritten forms! Especially Australia, United Kingdom and the United States of America. It saves you time!
- Improves productivity and accuracy when loading personal information on behalf of clients to various platforms.
- Can be sent directly from our website.
- Secure Storage of personal information and can easily be accessed for future applications.
Thailand Pass registration and the US$10,000 health insurance requirement for foreign visitors will be lifted from 1 July 2022.
Just as the world has changed since the outbreak of a pandemic, so too has the business landscape. Our clients have experienced changes in our service module and will continue to do so in the future. We must adapt to these changes in order to provide them with the best possible service.
As many have experienced, the travel industry is in a state of flux as countries around the world implement new visa regulations.
Notice Newsletter Subscription
If you would like to receive news about VISA updates, please sign up to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.