FAQ’S – Visa/Travel Regulations & Resources
See below the mainstream FAQ’s and their answers to help guide the public during the quest for answers on travel during the COVID-19 Pandemic and as various International borders open:
Which South African based Consulates and Lodgement Centres have started issuing business short-stay visas?
- Angola Johannesburg Consulate started issuing visas from 13 July 2020.
- Angola Pretoria Consulate started issuing visas from 13 July 2020.
- Congo republic – Business short-stay visas can be issued.
- Ghana – Business short-stay visas can be issued.
- Ivory Coast – Business short-stay visas can be issued.
- Lebanon – Business short-stay visas can be issued.
- Mali – Business short-stay visas can be issued.
- Spain – Cape Town and Pretoria offices have started issuing seaman/ work visas as from 7 July 2020, and Visas Zone can collect all outstanding passports/ visa collections.
- Ukraine – Business short-stay visas can be issued.
- United Kingdom – Appointments can be scheduled for visitor and business visas, Mondays and Thursdays only. No urgent visa processing is accepted at this stage.
- Various Consulates not listed assist with repatriation and work visas. Please enquire within.
- Appointments and visa processing times are currently delayed by up to three weeks.
(Subject to change without prior notice. Advisory/ Consultancy fees apply)
Do I need a Covid-19 Test before I depart South Africa?
- Testing can be done at various Pathcare and Ampath offices. Appointments must be set up directly with them.
- It is our recommendation, even though not a requirements at this stage, to obtain a test before departure from South Africa.
- Test results may take up to 5 days. Various International Immigration Authorities also conduct testing on arrival.
What do I need in addition to the visa for the final country of destination?
As members of IATA and Timatic Web, Visas Zone are eligible to share the COVID-19 Government Public Health Mitigation Measures and outlines the following helpful resources:
As the world is aware, COVID-19 Pandemic is having a tremendous impact on air travel. This dashboard contains a country-by-country listing of COVID-19-related public health requirements that passengers, Travel agents and airline crew need to follow at the airport and onboard all aircraft (It is provided for informational purposes only). Where possible, we provide a link to the official government policy. You should check with a country’s governmental authority for the most complete and up-to-date information. Airlines, Travellers, Travel Agents and International host companies can send inquiries regarding the dashboard to email@example.com
What does Visas Zone’s Advisory fee consist of?
Information provided by our teams is also a good resource. During the Pandemic we have Management, Consulting teams and researchers working behind the scenes to help prepare the company when International borders re-open. This process incurs overheads and these teams are paid hourly. Forms and requirements are freely available on our Visas Zone website. However, any additional Consultancy of Visa and Visa regulations matters will be charged an Advisory Fee.
The information contained on this notification and the IATA dashboard is provided and sourced for the benefit of Visas Zone clients by the third-party supplier, IATA. While the information is correct to the best of IATA’s knowledge at the time of publication, given the rapidly evolving nature of the international response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, Visas Zone cannot guarantee its accuracy and can accept no liability for any errors or omissions. Visas Zone expresses no opinion on the content of the websites of third parties and does not accept any responsibility for third-party information. It will be in your best interest to conduct independent inquiries with the host company and final destination or your local travel agent before relying on any information or materials contained on this platform. Visas Zone Advisory/ Consultancy fees apply for any additional information requested on behalf of travellers.
Some countries regulations require COVID-19 testing done for successful submission and entry clearance. Visas Zone brings the testing to you, therefore, eliminating the risk from crowded hospitals and Dr rooms etc.
Countries and territories with no self-isolation required when entering
(Subject to change without prior notice)
We are delighted to announce that our management teams are slowly but surely making their way back to the office.
Notice Newsletter Subscription
If you would like to receive news about VISA updates, please sign up to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.